Kristin J. Kladis
Areas Of Practice:
Kristin joined the law firm in March 2007. I concentrate my practice in the areas of personal injury and wrongful death, including medical malpractice, automobile negligence, bicycle collisions and premises liability. I am an active member of various professional organizations, including the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association and Illinois State Bar Association. I received my bachelor’s degree from Indiana University in 2003 and my Juris Doctor from Thomas Cooley Law School in 2006.
- Illinois, 2008
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing, MI, 2006
- Indiana University, Bloomington, IN, 2003
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Bar Association – Member
- Illinois Bar Association – Member
- Chicago Bar Association – Member
If you or a loved one has been hurt, and you need help, please call or email us today for a FREE consultation.