Kristin J. Kladis
Areas Of Practice:
Kristin joined the law firm in March 2007. She concentrates her practice in the areas of personal injury and wrongful death, including medical malpractice, automobile negligence, bicycle collisions and premises liability. She is an active member of various professional organizations, including the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association and Illinois State Bar Association. She received her bachelor’s degree from Indiana University in 2003 and Juris Doctor from Thomas Cooley Law School in 2006.
- Illinois, 2008
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing, MI, 2006
- Indiana University, Bloomington, IN, 2003
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Bar Association – Member
- Illinois Bar Association – Member
- Chicago Bar Association – Member
If you or a loved one has been hurt, and you need help, please call or email us today for a FREE consultation.