Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu

Do I need an attorney to pursue my case against a defendant who was driving under the influence?

When someone hit you that was driving under the influence of an intoxicating beverage, you need an experienced trial lawyer to find all parties responsible for the person that was driving drunk, including bars, social hosts, and more importantly, experts to determine if the person was legally unable to drive due to his intoxication levels.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Disclaimer: The content of this website is presented by Harvey L. Walner & Associates, Ltd. It is not intended to be legal advice, but general information related to legal issues commonly encountered with personal injury. If you or a loved one has suffered an unjust personal injury, contact us for a case evaluation. Proudly serving the Chicago, Illinois area.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation