Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu

Can I sue for medical malpractice if a family member dies as a result of the malpractice?

If your loved one has died as a result of doctors’, hospital, or nurses’ incompetence in caring for your loved one, and you are the mother or father of the person that died, or you are the children of the person what died, or you are the brothers or sisters of the person that died, or you are the grandparents of the person that died, you are the only ones that are able to recover money damages in that event.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Disclaimer: The content of this website is presented by Harvey L. Walner & Associates, Ltd. It is not intended to be legal advice, but general information related to legal issues commonly encountered with personal injury. If you or a loved one has suffered an unjust personal injury, contact us for a case evaluation. Proudly serving the Chicago, Illinois area.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation