Our team is here for you during the COVID-19 pandemic. To serve you, we will be conducting all consultations virtually. Please contact us if you have any questions.

Do I Need an Attorney to Pursue My Case Against DUI Defendant?

When someone hit you that was driving under the influence (DUI) of an intoxicating beverage, you need an experienced trial lawyer to find all parties responsible for the person that was driving drunk, including bars, social hosts, and more importantly, experts to determine if the person was legally unable to drive due to his intoxication levels.