Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu

What to do if you are involved in an automobile accident

If you are involved in an automobile accident, immediately call the police. The police will talk to all parties and get necessary information (insurance info) to make a police report. You then must notify your insurance company within 24 hours and advise them of the details, i.e. damage to your vehicle, time, place, etc. If you are injured as a result of the accident, go directly to the emergency room for treatment.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Disclaimer: The content of this website is presented by Harvey L. Walner & Associates, Ltd. It is not intended to be legal advice, but general information related to legal issues commonly encountered with personal injury. If you or a loved one has suffered an unjust personal injury, contact us for a case evaluation. Proudly serving the Chicago, Illinois area.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation