Jonathan Walner is a Chicago injury attorney whose practice primarily consists of pre-litigation matters involving investigation, documenting and proving our clients personal injury, wrongful death, nursing home and medical malpractice cases.
Mr. Walner handles an extensive amount of uninsured and under-insured motorist cases. He arbitrates either in three man panels or with retired judges in many cases for alternative dispute resolution to avoid the lengthy process of litigation cutting down the time our clients wait to be compensated for their injuries.
- Illinois State Bar, 1987
- United states District Court Northern District of Illinois, 1987
- Illinois Institute of Technology Chicago – Kent College of Law
- Chicago, Illinois 1987
- University of Michigan
- Ann Arbor, Michigan
- B.B.A 1984
- Continuous Legal Education courses since 1987 including the ATLA College of Advocacy
- Chair appointed Cook County Mandatory Arbitration. Arbitrated more than 75 cases in the Cook County Mandatory Arbitration system; settled over $50 million in personal injury cases; had held many class actions the firm initiated involving over 1 million class members.
- Chicago Bar Association – Member
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association – Member
- Illinois State Bar Association – Member
- American Bar association – Member
- Judge – American Trial Lawyers, Law School Competition
- Lifetime Member University of Michigan Alumni Association
- Fundraiser – University of Michigan Business School
- Keshet School for Children – Co-dinner Chair
- Little City Foundation – Home for Disabled Adults – Co-dinner Chair
- Volunteer Income Tax Assisting Program
If you or a loved one has been hurt, and you need help, please call or email us today for a FREE consultation.