At Walner Law, we believe that our team is our greatest asset. From our amazing attorneys to our office support staff, every person plays an essential role in helping our clients get the justice they deserve. In the spirit of acknowledging everyone’s contributions to the team and getting to know everyone’s personality and background, we sat down with our Executive Assistant, Lea Esposito, who has been with us for three years, to learn more about her experience and unique perspective on working in the personal injury law field.
Q: What is your current job title?
- A: I am the Executive Assistant to the President.
Q: How have you contributed to our team most significantly?
- A: I think my positivity has made the most significant impact in the office. I believe in leading by example and bringing a can-do attitude to every task, no matter how big or small.
Q: What advice would you provide to someone interested in the personal injury law field?
- A: You have to be a person who can extend empathy to others. People are going through a hard time in personal injury and need someone who can put themselves in their shoes and do the best they can for that client. It takes patience, dedication, and a willingness to go above and beyond to help others.
Q: What is your favorite aspect of working here?
- A: No day is ever the same, things are constantly changing around, and it keeps me on my toes. I enjoy being part of a dynamic team that is committed to helping our clients get the justice they deserve.
Personal Life Questions
Q: Who would you select as a mentor if you could choose anybody, and why?
- A: I would choose my mom because she was a social worker helping abused women in a battered women’s shelter, and she raised three kids at the same time. Her unwavering dedication to helping those in need has always inspired me, and I strive to carry on her legacy of service.
Q: Do you have any pets?
- A: Yes, I have a 3-year-old Shih Tzu named Charlotte.
Q: Could you imagine yourself doing something else instead of what you do now?
- A: If I had to do something else, I would be a nurse in the ICU. I have always admired the work that nurses do and the impact they have on their patients’ lives.
Q: Where are you from?
- A: I am from the Northwest suburbs of Chicago.
Q: Do you have any siblings?
- A: Yes, I have one older brother and one younger brother.
Q: What is something unique about you that few people are aware of?
- A: I was on the Jay Leno Show for the “Ask Jay Anything” segment, and I went to an all-women’s college.
In conclusion, our Lea Esposito is an integral member of the Walner Law team, bringing positivity, empathy, and dedication to every task. Her experience and unique perspective offer valuable insights into the personal injury law field and our commitment to serving our clients. We are grateful to have her on our team and look forward to working with her for years to come!