Chicago is one of the world’s great cities. Millions of tourists flock here every year. But while we’re all proud of Chicago’s status as a destination city, this status only exacerbates the dangers associated with driving in urban areas. Our car accident lawyers see this every day.
Driving in the heart of Chicago can be a somewhat harrowing experience. We tend to associate dangerous car accidents with highways, but city streets present unique threats to a less-than-vigilant driver.
While driving in Chicago, be aware of:
- Unfamiliar drivers, including tourists
- Drivers distracted by some of the city’s many beautiful sights
- Aggressive and impatient pedestrians
- Heavy, bumper-to-bumper traffic
- Drivers looking for scarce parking spots and not giving the road their full attention
- Cars pulling out of unconventional locations
These accidents don’t take place at high speeds, but they can still cause significant property damage and physical pain. Our car accident lawyers stand ready to help if you’ve suffered an accident in Chicago.
If you live in Chicago, Illinois and need an experienced car accident lawyer, please contact Harvey L. Walner & Associates for a free consultation.